Friday, July 28, 2006

Some things about my job:
  • I supervise about 30 - 40 people. This is a fact which both fascinates and astounds me.
  • I have fired people so many times I can't count them all. I no longer feel bad about it for even a second. I've learned that they deserve it.
  • I have the type of middle management job that requires me to "work" for no more than 30 minutes per day. The rest of the day I try to entertain myself on the internet. I'm running out of things to read so if you can suggest some good blogs, bring it on.
  • Sometimes I tell my employees / co-workers that I am going to a meeting and either go shopping or go read a book in the park. This will eventually backfire.
  • I am so bored that I also spend a lot of time sending my resume out for other jobs. I was recently interviewed for a job that would require me to spend a lot less time on the internet. I am slightly nervous about this scenario.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home