Thursday, July 13, 2006

Use As Directed

So, I'm sure it will become an ongoing theme in this blog, but I, have serious issues with depression. Very few people in my life know this, though. Just a few know that I take medication and I have always downplayed the severity of my condition. So, like many people, I'm sure that I will use this blog to discuss the situation. Anyhow, recently I read the book The Halfway House by Katherine Noel. As I was reading, I got really mad at the manic depressive character for not taking her meds. And then I realized that I never take my meds as directed. I'm supposed to take them daily and I only take them once or twice a week. no idea why. So I decided to start taking them and HOLY CRAP! Do you normal people feel like this all the time??? I've actually gotten out of bed more than 10 minutes before I have to leave for work. And I exercised one day! And I haven't cried on the bus once!

People are still gettin on my last damn nerve though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home